Bible study tonight! I whipped up this decadent (totally easy) no-bake pie to get rid of the package of Oreo® Cookies that have been calling my name for the past couple days. Make sure you use only the amount of milk in the recipe, not what the pudding box calls for. Otherwise you’ll end up with Oreo® soup instead of a nicely layered pie.
Triple Layer Oreo Pie
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
2 cups cold milk
2 pkg. (4 serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
1 (8 ounce) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- Finely crush 24 of the cookies; mix with butter. I use my Cuisinart. Pulse to break down the cookies, then pour the butter in as you’re pulsing some more. Takes about 30 seconds. Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. (Mixture should be thick.)
- Spoon 1-1/2 cups of the pudding into crust. Gently stir 1/2 of the whipped topping into remaining pudding; spread over pudding layer in crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. You can also just throw this in the freezer. Take it out about a half hour before serving.
- Chop remaining 8 cookies; stir into remaining whipped topping. Spread over pie. Top each piece with an additional cookie for presentation.
To make pretty waves on your pie, simply use the back of a tablespoon and lightly touch it to the top of the pie (whipped topping layer) all around just before adding the final cookies.