I make this cheesecake every year at Thanksgiving. Actually, I think I might be un-invited to Thanksgiving if I didn’t bring this. It is a perfectly spiced, creamy filling surrounded by delicious graham cracker crust and the sour cream topping just puts it over the top.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2/3 cup NESTLE® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, butter and granulated sugar in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes (do not allow to brown). Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until fluffy. Beat in eggs, pumpkin and evaporated milk. Add cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg; beat well. Pour into crust.
- BAKE for 55 to 60 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves very slightly.
- COMBINE sour cream, granulated sugar and vanilla extract in small bowl; mix well. Spread over surface of warm cheesecake. Bake for 5 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of springform pan.